SLEEP BETTER IN MENOPAUSE
GAME CHANGING NIGHTWEAR
Getting to sleep and frequent waking through the night can be challenging during (peri) menopause. Menopause-specific factors like vasomotor symptoms (hot flashes and night sweats), decreasing estrogen, as well as more general factors like stress and poor sleep hygiene, can contribute to the poor sleep women experience going through menopause. Among these factors, there is no doubt that hot flashes should be considered among the key contributors to poor sleep.
Become’s patented Anti-Flush™ sleepwear is clinically proven to reduce hot flashes & night sweats.
Learn more about How It Works.
TIPS FOR A BETTER NIGHT'S SLEEP
Are hot flashes + night sweats keeping you up at night? You are not alone. We've got some tips to help you get the rest you deserve.
- Limit caffeine and alcohol, especially late in the day.
- Establish a regular bedtime.
- Develop nighttime rituals- a bath, herbal tea, a bit of reading...
- Limit the blue light! Meaning leave your cell phone far away from the bed room.
- and of course Become’s cooling nightwear can work wonders :)