MAS Intimates UK Limited ("We", "Us"), registered in England and Wales under company number 05833223 with registered office at 1 Beauchamp Court, Victors Way, Barnet, Herts, EN5 5TZ, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), We are the data controller.
Information we collect from you.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.becomeclothing.com (‘our site’) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. We collect information from you, when you register as a vendor or service provider to us or visit our premises.
The information you give us may include, without limitation, your name, shipping and billing address, city, country, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, purchase information, personal description and photograph, identification (for visitors to premises). If the information is to be collected directly from you, you may in some cases have the option to decline providing that information. However, your choice to not provide information may impact your use of certain features or services.
Information we collect about you.
Regarding each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources.
This is information we receive about you, with your consent if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us.
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are like those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may provide your personal data to our group company, MAS Holdings (Private) Limited and its Affiliates (MAS) some of which may be outside the European Union. The access is limited to colleagues with a need to know.
Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you.
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering a contract with you
- Certain third-party companies with which we have a business relationship such as logistic partners, system developers, auditor, legal and regulatory institutes, technical service providers such as customer helpdesk support, email providers, customer review management and payment gateways.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If We or substantially all our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data and retention
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. In no event shall we be liable for any damages (whether consequential, direct, incidental, indirect, punitive, special or otherwise) arising out of, or in any way connected with, a third party's unauthorized access to your information, regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, strict liability, tort or other theories of liability, and also regardless of whether we are given actual or constructive notice that damages were possible, except as provided under applicable laws.
We may keep information and content in our systems, backup files and archives. Your personal data will be retained if necessary, to provide you with the services requested. When we no longer needs to use your personal data to comply with business requirements, contractual or statutory obligations, we will remove it from our systems and records and/or take steps to properly anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified from it, unless we need to keep your personal data, including if we need to keep your personal data to comply with legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject, e.g. statutory retention periods and usually contain retention periods, or if we need it to preserve evidence within the statutes of limitation.
Our website is not designed or directed at children. We will not intentionally collect, maintain, or distribute information about anyone under the age of 16.
If you are a parent or guardian of a child who has provided personal information without your knowledge and consent, you may request us to remove this children’s information by emailing us at PrivacyOffice@masholdings.com
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. In this case. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at PrivacyOffice@masholdings.com
If you have declared your consent for any personal data processing activities, you can withdraw this consent at any time with future effect. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal.
Pursuant to applicable data protection law you may have the right to: request access to your personal data, request rectification of your personal data; request erasure of your personal data, request restriction of processing of your personal data; request data portability, and object to the processing of your personal data. Please note that these rights might be limited under the applicable national data protection law. For further information on these rights, please refer to Section “Your rights in detail”.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority. To exercise your rights please contact us as stated in Section “Contact us”.
Your rights in detail
- Right of access - You may have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the personal data. The access information includes – inter alia – the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access.
- Right to be informed
- Right to rectification - You may have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) - Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you and we may be obliged to erase such personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing - Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing your personal data. In this case, the respective data will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain purposes.
- Right to data portability - Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit those data to another entity without hindrance from us.
- Right to object - If the processing of your personal data is based on legitimate interests, you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data by us and we can be required to no longer process your personal data.
If you have other questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices, or if you wish to issue a request to exercise your rights where applicable by law, please contact our Privacy Office at PrivacyOffice@masholdings.com Please provide your name and contact information along with the request. Alternatively, inquiries may be mailed to the following address:
MAS Holdings (Private) Limited
-c/o – Data Protection Officer
No.199, Kaduwela Road,
Effective date - Policy was last updated and effective on March 15, 2021.