How Do you Keep Your Cool?•
Posted on October 27 2022
For part two of our World Menopause Month video series with Hotflash Inc, we asked some movers and shakers in the (peri) menopause space: How Do You Keep Your Cool?
With everything life throws at us during (peri) menopause, all the physical symptoms and emotional chaos that can arise, we sometime can feel like we've lost our groove.
We invited menopause specialists and brand leaders to share how they keep their "cool" both physically and emotionally here.
Many thanks to the menopause advocates who shared their tips:
- Ann Marie McQueen, journalist + founder @hotflashinc
- Rachel Hughes, Host Perry Talks @themenomemos
- Jill Angelo, Founder/ CEO Gennev
- Rebekah Brown- Founder MPowder
- Sally Mueller- Co-Founder/ CEO Womaness
- Karen Newby- Nutritionist @Keren.Newby.Nutritionist
- Rochelle Weitzner - CEO @Pausewellaging
- Barbie Boules - @the_cognition_dietitian
- Monica Molenaar - Co-Founder/Co- CEO @MyAlloy
- Laura Shuckburgh - Menopause Coach @marvellous_midlife
- Sam sinister - Co-Founder Gen-M
- Justine Masters - Facialist @Justinemastersskincare
- Bridget Garratt - Co-Host HotFlashesCooltopics
Sleep Better With T...
Whether it’s difficulty getting to sleep, staying asleep, or constant waking through the night, patterns of reduced sleep can leave women strugglin...Read More
A Cool Guide to Pac...
If you’re lucky enough to be going away over Easter, you may be working out what to take with you to avoid any last-minute panic packing...Read More
How This Breakthrou...
Many women experience changes to their sleep quality starting in perimenopause as the result of many different factors. In honor of World Sleep Wee...Read More