How Do you Keep Your Cool?
For part two of our World Menopause Month video series with Hotflash Inc, we asked some movers and shakers in the (peri) menopause space: How Do You Keep Your Cool?
With everything life throws at us during (peri) menopause, all the physical symptoms and emotional chaos that can arise, we sometime can feel like we've lost our groove.
We invited menopause specialists and brand leaders to share how they keep their "cool" both physically and emotionally here.
Many thanks to the menopause advocates who shared their tips:
- Ann Marie McQueen, journalist + founder @hotflashinc
- Rachel Hughes, Host Perry Talks @themenomemos
- Jill Angelo, Founder/ CEO Gennev
- Rebekah Brown- Founder MPowder
- Sally Mueller- Co-Founder/ CEO Womaness
- Karen Newby- Nutritionist @Keren.Newby.Nutritionist
- Rochelle Weitzner - CEO @Pausewellaging
- Barbie Boules - @the_cognition_dietitian
- Monica Molenaar - Co-Founder/Co- CEO @MyAlloy
- Laura Shuckburgh - Menopause Coach @marvellous_midlife
- Sam sinister - Co-Founder Gen-M
- Justine Masters - Facialist @Justinemastersskincare
- Bridget Garratt - Co-Host HotFlashesCooltopics
Avoiding Burnout Du...
The holiday season, often deemed the "most wonderful time of the year", can also bring about stress and burnout, especially for those in midlife. ...Read More
What Women in “Blue...
In the quest for healthier, longer lives, the inhabitants of "Blue Zones" have long been a subject of fascination. These regions, where people see...Read More
Become Featured in ...
We're thrilled that the story behind the Become was featured in USA Today. The article explains how Become is powered by Femography – an innovativ...Read More