Become @ The New Pause Symposium•
Posted on October 06 2023
Speakers & Experts:
- Dr. Lisa Mosconi - NEUROSCIENTIST, EDUCATOR, & AUTHOR, “THE XX BRAIN”
- Dr. Peter Attia - PHYSICIAN & AUTHOR, “OUTLIVE: THE SCIENCE & ART OF LONGEVITY”
- Dr. Sharon Malone - OB/GYN & WOMEN'S HEALTH EXPERT
- Emily Morse -SEX THERAPIST, PODCASTER, & AUTHOR, “SMART SEX”
- Dr. Mary Claire Haver -OB/GYN, CULINARY MEDICINE SPECIALIST, AUTHOR, “GALVESTON DIET”
- Dan Harris - AUTHOR & PODCASTER, “10% HAPPIER”
- Dr. Jayne Morgan - CARDIOLOGIST & WOMEN’S HEALTH EXPERT
- Dr. Avrum Bluming - MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST & COAUTHOR, “ESTROGEN MATTERS”
- Dr. Somi Javaid - OB/GYN & MENOPAUSE SPECIALIST
- Dr. Kelly Casperson - UROLOGIST, PODCASTER & AUTHOR, "YOU ARE NOT BROKEN"
- Dr. Ellen Vora - PSYCHIATRIST & AUTHOR, “THE ANATOMY OF ANXIETY”
- Lauren Roxburgh - AUTHOR, WELLNESS EDUCATOR & BODY WHISPERER
- Tamsen Fadal - MENOPAUSE ADVOCATE, JOURNALIST, AUTHOR, PODCAST HOST
- Dr. Robin Noble - OB/GYN & MEDICAL DIRECTOR
- Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz - OB/GYN & AUTHOR, “MENOPAUSE BOOTCAMP”
What Women in “Blue...
In the quest for healthier, longer lives, the inhabitants of "Blue Zones" have long been a subject of fascination. These regions, where people see...Read More
Become Featured in ...
We're thrilled that the story behind the Become was featured in USA Today. The article explains how Become is powered by Femography – an innovativ...Read More
Become @ Conversati...
We were thrilled to be a sponsor of the Conversations With Prime Women event hosted by the Hot Flashes and Cool Topics podcast. The event took plac...Read More